|
I live, but not live in myself, 我生活并不生活在我中,
And I have such hope, 愿我死亡却一点也不死亡,
That I die because I do not die. 这乃是我的希望。
1. I no longer live within myself 我已经不再于我内活我的生命,
and I cannot live without God, 没有天主,我的生活已是不可能,
for having neither Him nor myself没有衪;也不再有我,
what will life be ? 这种生活的方式,又将是什么?
It will be a thousand deaths, 衪要给我千千万万的死亡,
Longing for my true life, 我的生命的自身才是我的希望,
And dying because I do not die. 我死亡却一点也不死亡。
2. This life that I live 我所生活的这个生命,
is no life at all, 乃是一个被剥夺的生命,
and so I die continually 它也是一个连续的死亡,
until I live with you; 一直到我与你一起徜徉,
hear me, my God : 我天主啊,请听听我的希望,
I do not desire this life, 我不愿意活我这个生命,
I am dying because I do not die. 我死亡却一点也不死亡。
3. When I am away from you 如果你不在这里,
what life can I have 我还有什么生之欲!
except to endure 这乃是在忍受着死亡?
the bitterest death known ? 忍受着我总没有见到过的极端苦况,
I pity myself, 我见到我总是在这种情形中,
For I go on and on living, 我对我非常感到悲伤,
Dying because I do not die. 我死亡却一点也不死亡。
4. A fish that leaves the water 鱼儿出离水中,
Has this relief : 纵让牠不缺少援助,
the dying it endures 因为牠在忍受着死亡的苦痛,
ends at last in death, 那什么也不会为牠有好处,
what death can equal my 但又有什么样的死亡,
pitable life ? 能比我现今所度的可泣生活更凄凉,
For the longer I live, the more 因为我越是生活
Drawn out is my dying. 便越是死亡!
5. When I try to find relief 在看到你在至圣圣体之中,
seeing you in the Sacrament, 我相信我寻获了一些可松轻,
I find this greater sorrow : 由于我不能享受你,
I cannot enjoy you wholly. 我所受的痛苦,反而更加厉凌,
All things are affiction 由于我不能如愿的看到你,
Since I do not see you as I desire, 这一切只有培增我的悲戚,
And I die because I do not die. 我死亡却一点也不死亡。
6. And if I rejoice, Lord, 主啊,我们快乐无穷,
In the hope of seeing you, 是在看到你的希望中,
Yet seeing I can lose you 在我看到我能够失掉你的时光,
Doubles my sorrow 我的痛苦只有加增加长,
Living in such fear 我希望
And hoping as I hope, 如同我所希望,
I die because I do not die. 我死亡却一点也不死亡。
7. Lift me from this death, 请使我踱出这个死亡,
my God, and give me life; 我天主,请赐我生命之品尝,
do not hold me bound, 请不要束缚我,
with these bonds so strong ; 在这个强烈的锁炼中,
see how I long to see you : 请看我为了看见你所受的苦痛,
my wretchedness is so complete 我的不幸真真是深深又深长,
that I die because I do not die. 我死亡却一点也不死亡。
8. I will cry out for death 今而后,我要哭泣我的死亡,
and mourn my living 我对我的生活
while I am held here 也涕似沱滂,
for my sins. 由于我的罪恶,
O my God, when will it be 我啊!我的主上!在什么时光?
that I can truly say : 我所说的才成为真理,
now I live because I do not die ? 我生活而不再死亡
来源:小德兰书屋
|